Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈbreɪkəbəl'] impossible to break especially under ordinary usage.
Rhymes with Unbreakable
Sentences with unbreakable
Choose a waterproof or water resistant watch with an unbreakable crystal that matches your child's wrist size.
Quotes about unbreakable
1. An Unbreakable Vow?"said Ron, looking stunned. "Nah, he can’t have.... Are you sure?""Yes I’m sure,"said Harry. "Why, what does it mean?""Well, you can’t break an Unbreakable Vow...""I’d worked that much out for myself, funnily enough.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
2. If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.
- C. JoyBell C.
3. And for all those years, we never talked about the disaster at the recital or my terrible accusations afterward at the piano bench. All that remained unchecked, like a betrayal that was now unbreakable. So I never found a way to ask her why she had hoped something so large that failure was inevitable. And even worse, I never asked her what frightened me the most: Why had she given up hope?
- Amy Tan, The Joy Luck Club