noun. ['ˈtaɪpɪŋ'] writing done with a typewriter.
- touch typing
- touch system
Words that Rhyme with Typing
Example sentences of the word typing
1. Noun, singular or mass
The officer's title should be written in full in the address typing.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Begin typing the email address that you want to search for in the search bar above your inbox.
Quotes containing the word typing
1. Communication is a skill that you can learn. It's like riding a bicycle or typing. If you're willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of evry part of your life.
- Brian Tracy
2. Women writers make for rewarding (and efficient) lovers. They are clever liars to fathers and husbands; yet they never hold their tongues too long, nor keep ardent typing fingers still.
- Roman Payne, Rooftop Soliloquy
3. Even now, despite Angeline's watchfulness, she'd occasionally oscillate between random topics, like how shepherd's pie wasn't a pie at all and why it was pointless for her to take class in typing when technology would eventually develop robot companions to do it for us.
- Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart