adjective. ['ˈtwɪstəd, ˈtwɪstɪd'] having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented.
Rhymes with Twisted
Sentences with twisted
1. Verb, past participle
Both have abdomens that are twisted to one side, and both have a large right claw.
Pin your twisted dreadlock up on your head, securing it with a small metal clip.
3. Verb, past tense
The carved wax folded and twisted around the core result in eye-catching and breathtaking candle designs.
Quotes about twisted
1. Everybody in my family had a real sick, twisted sense of humor. Most of the jokes we make in our house, we would just never even dream of making anywhere else. Just sick, horrible stuff. That wasn't anything new to college.
- Seth MacFarlane
2. Dying is overrated. Human sentimentality has twisted it into the ultimate act of love. Biggest load of bullshit in the world. Dying for someone isn't the hard thing. The man that dies escapes. Plain and simple. Game over. End of pain...Try living for someone. Through it all-good, bad, thick, thin, joy, suffering. That's the hard thing.
- Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever
3. Did he just rip out the engine?"I asked."Yes", Saiman said. "And now he is demolishing the Maserati with it."Ten seconds later Curran hurled the twisted wreck of black and orange that used to be the Maserati into the wall.The first melodic notes of an old song came from the computer. I glanced at Saiman.He shrugged. "It begged for a soundtrack.
- Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays