Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈtrʌstɪŋ'] inclined to believe or confide readily; full of trust.
Rhymes with Trusting
How do you pronounce trusting?
Pronounce trusting as ˈtrəstɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce trusting in American English
UK - How to pronounce trusting in British English
Sentences with trusting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Be patient if she has a hard time trusting you.
Quotes about trusting
1. We really feel happier when things look bleak. Hope is endurance. Hope is holding on and going on and trusting in the Lord.
- Michael Novak
2. It was a mistake,"you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
- David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
3. In art, at a certain level, there is no 'better than.' It's just about trying to operate for yourself on the most supreme level, artistically, that you can and hoping that people get it. Trusting that, just because of the way people are built and how interconnected we are, greatness will translate and symmetry will be recognised.
- Frank Ocean