adjective. ['ˈtrʌstɪŋ'] inclined to believe or confide readily; full of trust.
Words that Rhyme with Trusting
Example sentences of the word trusting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Be patient if she has a hard time trusting you.
Quotes containing the word trusting
1. We really feel happier when things look bleak. Hope is endurance. Hope is holding on and going on and trusting in the Lord.
- Michael Novak
2. It was a mistake,"you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
- David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
3. In art, at a certain level, there is no 'better than.' It's just about trying to operate for yourself on the most supreme level, artistically, that you can and hoping that people get it. Trusting that, just because of the way people are built and how interconnected we are, greatness will translate and symmetry will be recognised.
- Frank Ocean