Table of Contents
adverb. ['trəˈmɛndəsli, trɪˈmɛndəsli'] extremely.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- tremendous (English)
- tremendus (Latin)
Rhymes with Tremendously
Sentences with tremendously
This is a tremendously important and an often-neglected part of mental training.
Quotes about tremendously
1. Angry, and half in love with her, and tremendously sorry, I turned away.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
2. In the family, in interpersonal relationships, even in friendship, faith is tremendously important. If you have a partner who you believe is a good person, then it is your duty to have faith in them until the end, despite the fact that they might have done some bad things. And you have to support and believe in your children.
- Greg Graffin
3. In love, as in life, one misheard word can be tremendously important. If you tell someone you love them, for instance, you must be absolutely certain that they have replied "I love you back"and not "I love your back"before you continue the conversation.
- Lemony Snicket