noun. ['ˈtrækɪŋ'] the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind.
Rhymes with Tracking
Sentences with tracking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Software may be your best friend when it comes to tracking down callers.
2. Noun, singular or mass
There is a quick and easy way to do so without the need for expensive tracking software.
Quotes about tracking
1. One of the things I've started doing lately is tracking my dreams. I feel like there's a lot of information there and you can really bring those emotions to the situations that may feel mundane or familiar. That gives them new life and gives you a new relationship with it - if that makes any sort of sense.
- Jennifer Carpenter
2. I think about her sometimes, and wonder what she’s doing and who she’s doing it with. I suppose I could just stalk her Facebook page like a normal person, but that doesn’t seem as romantic as surveillance and GPS tracking.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. If you fail to report within the next 12 hours. you will be terminated. If you attack any humans, you will be terminated. If you attempt to remove the tracking device, you will be terminated. We look forward to working with you.
- Kiersten White, Paranormalcy