adjective. ['ˈtaɪrɪŋ'] producing exhaustion.
Words that Rhyme with Tiring
Example sentences of the word tiring
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
The act of walking or standing for long periods of time on concrete can be tiring on the feet.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Long flights can be stressful and tiring, especially if you're traveling with your kids.
Sitting on a plane doesn't seem like it should be a tiring activity, but it is.
Quotes containing the word tiring
1. Even though it's tiring, I'm having the time of my life.
- Big Sean
2. Isn't it funny.I'm enjoying my hatred so much more than i ever enjoyed love. Love is temperamental. Tiring. It makes demands. Love uses you, changes its mind. But hatred, now, that's something you can use. Sculpt. Wield. It's hard, or soft, however you need it. Love humiliates you, but Hatred cradles you.
- Janet Fitch, White Oleander
3. People don't always want to be with people. It gets tiring.
- Emma Donoghue, Room