Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtaɪmlaɪn'] a sequence of related events arranged in chronological order and displayed along a line (usually drawn left to right or top to bottom).
- line (English)
- ligner (Middle French (ca. 1400-1600))
- time (English)
- time (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Timeline
How do you pronounce timeline?
Pronounce timeline as ˈtaɪmlaɪn.
US - How to pronounce timeline in American English
UK - How to pronounce timeline in British English
Sentences with timeline
1. Noun, singular or mass
Drag the footage that you wish to deinterlace, and drop it into the timeline on Premiere Pro.
Quotes about timeline
1. When you go on your Twitter or look down your Timeline and it's all great positivity - I love that. But at the same time, it can really divert you from what your purpose is or what you're trying to do. And I've seen artists get caught up in that.
- Kendrick Lamar
2. I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose.
- R.J. Anderson, Ultraviolet
3. Memory Timeline of Divorce Divorce +1 year: "Just because we don't talk, it doesn't mean I can't stop thinking about you."Divorce +10 years: "The one good thing that came out of our marriage was our wonderful children."Divorce +20 year: "Who? Doesn't ring a bell.
- Beryl Dov