adverb. ['ðɛˈrɪn'] (formal) in or into that thing or place.
- in this
- in (English)
- inne (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- there (English)
- there (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Therein
Example sentences of the word therein
This will strip the password protection from the JPEG files stored therein.
2. Noun, singular or mass
By signing, the LP's authorized representative certifies that the information therein is true.
Quotes containing the word therein
1. Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
- Vincent Van Gogh
2. It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
- Vincent van Gogh
3. I AM IGNORANT of absolute truth. But I am humble before my ignorance and therein lies my honor and my reward.
- Kahlil Gibran