adverb. ['ˈθæŋkfəli'] in a thankful manner; with thanks.
Words that Rhyme with Thankfully
Example sentences of the word thankfully
Changing the information after the fact is thankfully not difficult.
Quotes containing the word thankfully
1. I'm an addict, I'm addicted to success. Thankfully, there's no rehab for success.
- Lil Wayne
2. Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent.
- Steve Martin, Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life
3. During my darkest hour, life threw me some curves. Thankfully they were in the shape of a woman’s body.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE