Quotes about terrified
1. We're so terrified of death in Western culture that we have to make up a myth of an afterlife. I think there's something to be said for living your life very mindful of the fact that you're going to die because I think you carry yourself differently. It doesn't have to be this big, negative bummer.
- Steve Earle
2. How do you feel, Georgie?"whispered Mrs. Weasley.George's fingers groped for the side of his head."Saintlike,"he murmured."What's wrong with him?"croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?""Saintlike,"repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see...I'm HOLEY, Fred, geddit?
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.
- Stephenie Meyer, New Moon