noun. ['ˈtiːθ'] the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal.
- rima oris
- oral cavity
- primary dentition
- secondary dentition
- oral fissure
- teþ (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Teeth
How do you pronounce teeth?
Pronounce teeth as tiθ.
US - How to pronounce teeth in American English
UK - How to pronounce teeth in British English
Sentences with teeth
Let him use the "toothpaste" and a paintbrush to make the teeth clean and white again.
2. Noun, plural
Place the tip of your tongue on the back of your two front teeth.
3. Verb, base form
Explain that the same thing can happen to teeth if they are not taken care of properly.
Quotes about teeth
1. People may think of Southern humor in terms of missing teeth and outhouse accidents, but the best of it is a rich vein running through the best of Southern literature.
- Roy Blount, Jr.
2. It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
3. Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.
- Alan W. Watts