adjective. ['ˈtiːzd'] feeling mild pleasurable excitement.
Rhymes with Teased
Sentences with teased
1. Verb, past participle
They know they are learning more slowly than others and may have been teased at school for it.
Well, it’s time to be a bad girl with a voluptuous set of teased curls.
3. Verb, past tense
Think about your relationship with your parents and the times they teased you.
Quotes about teased
1. Sam laughed, a funny, self-deprecating laugh. "You did read a lot. And spent too much time just inside the kitchen window, where I couldn't see you very well.""And not enough time mostly naked in front of my bedroom window?"I teased. Sam turned bright red. "That,"he said, "is so not the point of this conversation.
- Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver
2. Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.
- Pearl S. Buck
3. You look disappointed to see me, Zach,"Macey teased. "Don't you like my jacket?
- Ally Carter, Only the Good Spy Young