noun. ['ˈtɑːkoʊ'] a tortilla rolled cupped around a filling.
- chicken taco
Words that Rhyme with Taco
Example sentences of the word taco
1. Noun, singular or mass
Then, add your favorite taco seasoning mix and a cup of water.
Fill corn or flour tortillas with the hot beef and add your favorite taco toppings.
Quotes containing the word taco
1. Tacos.""Tacos?"I echoed.This seemed to amuse him. "Tomatoes, lettuce, cheese.""I know what a taco is!
- Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush
2. Empty packets of hot sauce remind me of the love I used to have for her. Now all I’m left with is this yummy taco.
- Jarod Kintz, A Zebra is the Piano of the Animal Kingdom
3. I have never seduced a fish taco for selfish reasons. I am an altruistic lover.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.