Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈswiːtˌhɑːrt'] a person loved by another person.
- sugar daddy
Rhymes with Sweetheart
How do you pronounce sweetheart?
Pronounce sweetheart as sˈwiˌthɑrt.
US - How to pronounce sweetheart in American English
UK - How to pronounce sweetheart in British English
Sentences with sweetheart
1. Noun, singular or mass
Discuss whether your sweetheart will come to see you or you will make the trip.
In other words, no sweetheart deals between family members.
Quotes about sweetheart
1. They say you don't want to meet your heroes, but those two guys, you do want to meet them, because they do not disappoint. Walken has this amazing sense of humor, and Pacino is like just a sweetheart of a guy.
- Bill Burr
2. You here to finish me off, Sweetheart?
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
3. A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?""Well, sweetheart,"I tell her, "yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
noun. ['ˈswiːtˌhɑːrt'] any well-liked individual.
noun. ['ˈswiːtˌhɑːrt'] a very attractive or seductive looking woman.
- adult female
- keep quiet
adjective. ['ˈswiːtˌhɑːrt'] privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically).