Table of Contents
adjective. ['sɝˈpraɪzɪŋ, səˈpraɪzɪŋ'] causing surprise or wonder or amazement.
Rhymes with Surprising
Sentences with surprising
A little discomfort is not surprising for female cats that have just been spayed.
Quotes about surprising
1. One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.
- A.A. Milne
2. I mean, it's not surprising, really. Once you love something, you always love it in some way. You have to. It's, like, part of you for good.
- Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye
3. He moved like a dancer, which is not surprising; a horse is a beautiful animal, but it is perhaps most remarkable because it moves as if it always hears music.
- Mark Helprin, Winter's Tale