Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈsɝːdʒɪŋ'] characterized by great swelling waves or surges.
Rhymes with Surging
Sentences with surging
Almost all surging conditions encountered by fuel-injected engines have to do with "parameter hunting."
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Water in the fuel is another issue that causes surging.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Don’t adjust past the surging or bubbling noises.
Quotes about surging
1. I am fated to journey hand in hand with my strange heroes and to survey the surging immensity of life, to survey it through the laughter that all can see and through the tears unseen and unknown by anyone.
- Nikolai Gogol
2. He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.
- Jack London, The Call of the Wild
3. Whether in the intellectual pursuits of science or in the mystical pursuits of the spirit, the light beckons ahead, and the purpose surging in our nature responds.
- Arthur Stanley Eddington, The Nature of the Physical World