Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsuːtˌkeɪs'] a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes.
- Gladstone bag
- traveling bag
- overnight bag
- garment bag
- overnight case
- travelling bag
Rhymes with Suitcase
How do you pronounce suitcase?
Pronounce suitcase as ˈsutˌkeɪs.
US - How to pronounce suitcase in American English
UK - How to pronounce suitcase in British English
Sentences with suitcase
1. Noun, singular or mass
Look for hats that fold up easily to take up less room in the suitcase.
Quotes about suitcase
1. Knowing can be a curse on a person's life. I'd traded in a pack of lies for a pack of truth, and I didn't know which one was heavier. Which one took the most strength to carry around? It was a ridiculous question, though, because once you know the truth, you can't ever go back and pick up your suitcase of lies. Heavier or not, the truth is yours now.
- Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
2. A coffin would make a great suitcase. If I folded it neatly, I’ll bet I could pack in all my love for you.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. Shane dragged Eve's suitcase into the room and dumped it on the floor beside her bed. “Hey, Dark Princess? Here’s your crap. Also, bite me.
- Rachel Caine, Kiss of Death