adjective. ['ˌsuːəˈsaɪdəl'] dangerous to yourself or your interests.
Rhymes with Suicidal
Sentences with suicidal
Eventually they will become suicidal and kill themselves.
Quotes about suicidal
1. Well, darkness with humor... I'm not an extremely suicidal or sad person.
- Peter Steele
2. After a long, labored sigh, I said, “She was really happy when I got there. I’m pretty sure she was suicidal when I left.”“You do have that effect on people.
- Darynda Jones, Third Grave Dead Ahead
3. With the arrival of electric technology, man has extended, or set outside himself, a live model of the central nervous system itself. To the degree that this is so, it is a development that suggests a desperate suicidal autoamputation, as if the central nervous system could no longer depend on the physical organs to be protective buffers against the slings and arrows of outrageous mechanism.
- Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media: The Extensions Of Man