Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈstrʌgəlɪŋ, ˈstrʌglɪŋ'] engaged in a struggle to overcome especially poverty or obscurity.
Rhymes with Struggling
Sentences with struggling
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
This means no struggling with getting the live lobster into the pot or guessing how long to cook it.
Quotes about struggling
1. I hope that I'm always struggling, really. You develop when you're struggling. When you're struggling, you get stronger.
- Andrew Garfield
2. When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through.
- Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
3. Fighting for one's freedom, struggling towards being free, is like struggling to be a poet or a good Christian or a good Jew or a good Muslim or good Zen Buddhist. You work all day long and achieve some kind of level of success by nightfall, go to sleep and wake up the next morning with the job still to be done. So you start all over again.
- Maya Angelou