noun. ['ˈstroʊl'] a leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
- straight line
Words that Rhyme with Stroll
Example sentences of the word stroll
1. Noun, singular or mass
Pick a sunny day to hold hands and stroll through the zoo together.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Carolers stroll the streets, Santa makes an appearance and musicians perform.
Quotes containing the word stroll
1. A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
2. What strange phenomena we find in a great city, all we need do is stroll about with our eyes open. Life swarms with innocent monsters.
- Charles Baudelaire
3. Well I'd certainly hate to interrupt your pleasant night stroll with my sudden death.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
verb. ['ˈstroʊl'] walk leisurely and with no apparent aim.