adjective. ['ˈstɪtʃt'] fastened with stitches.
Rhymes with Stitched
Sentences with stitched
1. Verb, past participle
Fabric rocking horses often have manes made from wool stitched along the neck line.
2. Verb, past tense
Fold the wallet horizontally again so that the two stitched sides of the wallet meet up.
Once finished, use a seam ripper to carefully open the buttonhole opening in between your stitched buttonhole lines.
Quotes about stitched
1. I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
- Augusten Burroughs, Magical Thinking
2. Separation Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.
- W.S. Merwin
3. The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451