noun. ['ˈstæʃ'] a secret store of valuables or money.
Words that Rhyme with Stash
Example sentences of the word stash
1. Noun, singular or mass
A house plant can even be the new home for your secret stash of cash or small valuables.
2. Verb, base form
Look for thicker material and styles with pockets to stash your keys, gels and phone.
Quotes containing the word stash
1. You know how spooky Ashwini is. She called an hour ago to tell me she has a secret stash of handheld grenade launchers she thought I might want to know about. My response was, 'What the fuck?
- Nalini Singh, Angels' Blood
2. You should save your hard-earned dollars, because one day when you have no electricity you'll need a big stash to burn to keep yourself warm.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. But the not-very-highbrow truth of the matter was that the reading was how I got my ya-yas out.For the sake of my bookish reputation I upgraded to Tolstoy and Steinbeck before I understood them, but my dark secret was that really, I preferred the junk. The Dragonriders of Pern, Flowers in the Attic, The Clan of the Cave Bear. This stuff was like my stash of Playboys under the mattress.
- Julie Powell, Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen: How One Girl Risked Her Marriage, Her Job, and Her Sanity to Master the Art of Living
verb. ['ˈstæʃ'] save up as for future use.
- lay away
- lay aside
- squirrel away
- save up
- hive up