noun. ['ˈskwiːzɪŋ'] the act of gripping and pressing firmly.
Words that Rhyme with Squeezing
Example sentences of the word squeezing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Remove the chuck key, then test the drill by gently squeezing the trigger.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Dry the sweater by wrapping it in a towel and squeezing.
Quotes containing the word squeezing
1. Aside from the obvious, Francesca, what do you want in return for supplying information?” Bones asked, getting back to the subject. “You to take me,” she replied at once. “Not gonna happen!” I spat, squeezing him possessively. Three sets of widened eyes fixed on me. That’s when I realized that what I had a firm grip on was no longer his hand.
- Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
2. Discipline allows magic. To be a writer is to be the very best of assassins. You do not sit down and write every day to force the Muse to show up. You get into the habit of writing every day so that when she shows up, you have the maximum chance of catching her, bashing her on the head, and squeezing every last drop out of that bitch.
- Lili St. Crow
3. After climbing off his bike, I smacked his shoulder. “Did you forget I was with you? Are you trying to get me killed?”“It’s hard to forget you’re behind me when your thighs are squeezing the life out of me.” A smirk came with his next thought. “I couldn’t think of a better way to die, actually.”“There is something very wrong with you.
- Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster