noun. ['ˈskwɑːndɝɪŋ'] spending resources lavishly and wastefully.
Words that Rhyme with Squandering
Example sentences of the word squandering
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
This can help prevent the child from squandering the trust assets on inappropriate expenditures.
Quotes containing the word squandering
1. Love is like a forest, I think as I kill trees by squandering toilet paper while “decorating” my ex girlfriend’s front yard.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
2. The span of three or four minutes is pretty insignificant in the scheme of things. People lose hundreds of minutes everyday, squandering them on trivial things. But sometimes in those fragments of time, something can happen you'll remember the rest of your life.
- Lisa Kleypas, Sugar Daddy