noun. ['ˈspɪnɪŋ'] creating thread.
Words that Rhyme with Spinning
Example sentences of the word spinning
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
fishing line on your spinning reel if was not pre-spooled off the store shelf.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The spinning turbines pull warm air from the attic more quickly.
Quotes containing the word spinning
1. I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.
- Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.
3. My heart is spinning. Love is a tornado. Will you be my Kansas?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
adjective. inclined to tell long and involved stories (often of incredible happenings).