Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈsuːnɝ'] comparatives of
Rhymes with Sooner
Sentences with sooner
1. Verb, 3rd person singular present
Rising rates increase producers’ incentives to extract resources from the ground sooner rather than later.
2. Adjective, comparative
So, depending on your destinations, you may need to renew a little sooner than you think.
3. Noun, singular or mass
The faster an individual turns in all the requires paperwork, the sooner they will get housing assistance.
However, sooner or later all rechargeable go "dead."
Quotes about sooner
1. I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.
- Pietro Aretino
2. I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
3. A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
- James Allen
adverb. ['ˈsuːnɝ'] more readily or willingly.
noun. a native or resident of Oklahoma.