Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈsuːn'] in the near future.
- before long
- soone (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Soon
How do you pronounce soon?
Pronounce soon as sun.
US - How to pronounce soon in American English
UK - How to pronounce soon in British English
How do you spell soon? Is it soons ?
A common misspelling of soon is soons
Sentences with soon
Package and ship the plant as soon as possible.
Quotes about soon
1. I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. Science fiction is any idea that occurs in the head and doesn't exist yet, but soon will, and will change everything for everybody, and nothing will ever be the same again. As soon as you have an idea that changes some small part of the world you are writing science fiction. It is always the art of the possible, never the impossible.
- Ray Bradbury
3. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson