noun. ['ˈsɑːlvɪŋ'] finding a solution to a problem.
Words that Rhyme with Solving
Example sentences of the word solving
1. Noun, singular or mass
Mathematics should be used to develop critical thinking and problem solving.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Similar problem solving comes into play when building with shape blocks.
Quotes containing the word solving
1. In mathematics the art of proposing a question must be held of higher value than solving it.
- Georg Cantor
2. I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
- Frank A. Clark
3. Life is problems. Living is solving problems.
- Raymond E. Feist, Silverthorn