adjective. ['ˈsnɑːrəld'] tangled in knots or snarls.
Rhymes with Snarled
Sentences with snarled
1. Verb, past participle
If the roots are snarled, cut them apart with a trowel or spade.
2. Verb, past tense
Dirty, snarled hair will tangle easily around any type of hairband.
Spritz the conditioner over the snarled area until it's slightly damp, but not soaking wet.
Quotes about snarled
1. Do I look stupid?"snarled Uncle Vernon, a bit of fried egg dangling from his bushy mustache.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
2. The man once wrote: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. Tolkien had that one mostly right.I stepped forward, let the door bang closed, and snarled, "Fuck subtle.
- Jim Butcher, Changes
3. It's funny how different people are. If I'd been this kid and someone was snarling "Ordering a pizza?"at me, without even thinking, I would have snarled back "Yeah. You want pepperoni?"-Maximum Ride
- James Patterson, School's Out—Forever