Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈsmæʃt'] very drunk.
- -ed (English)
- -od (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- smash (English)
Rhymes with Smashed
Sentences with smashed
1. Verb, past tense
Peeled plantains cut into thick slices can be fried, then smashed lightly and re-fried again.
You can also add additional seasonings to your taste, such as smashed garlic cloves and spicy mustard.
3. Verb, past participle
Pour in one package of yeast and one smashed banana.
Quotes about smashed
1. The first and final thing you have to do in this world is to last it and not be smashed by it.
- Ernest Hemingway
2. The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. when man determined to destroy himself he picked the was of shall and finding only why smashed it into because
- E.E. Cummings, 100 Selected Poems