verb. ['ˈslɝːp'] eat noisily.
- eat out
- slurpen (Middle Dutch (ca. 1050-1350))
Words that Rhyme with Slurp
Example sentences of the word slurp
1. Verb, base form
A small fairly flat dish that is just large enough for your gecko to slurp out of is recommended.
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Conventional fans slurp up 20-24 horses at 6000 fan rpm.
Quotes containing the word slurp
1. Reading a book is like having the ability to dip a straw into the author’s soul and sip and slurp without lowering the water table of wisdom.
- Jarod Kintz, The Days of Yay are Here! Wake Me Up When They're Over.
2. What Women Think Women don't care if you got a six pack if you slurp you soup.
- Beryl Dov