adjective. ['sɪkˈstiːn, ˈsɪkˈstiːn'] being one more than fifteen.
Words that Rhyme with Sixteen
Example sentences of the word sixteen
Then measure sixteen ounces of your lemonade and four ounces of tequila.
Quotes containing the word sixteen
1. From sixteen to twenty, all women, kept in humor by their hopes and by their attractions, appear to be good-natured.
- Samuel Richardson
2. She looked so sexy with her sixteen cats that I just had to swipe right, but when she messaged me first quoting Monty Python, I knew it was Tinder love. Maybe on the first date we’ll knit the blanket we’ll make love under.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. There's a difference between preferring books to parties and preferring sixteen cats to seeing the light of day.
- Lauren Morrill, Meant to Be
noun. ['sɪkˈstiːn, ˈsɪkˈstiːn'] the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one.
- large integer