adverb. ['ˌsaɪməlˈteɪniːəsli'] at the same instant.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- simultaneous (English)
- simultaneus (Latin)
Words that Rhyme with Simultaneously
How do you pronounce simultaneously?
Pronounce simultaneously as ˌsaɪməlˈteɪniəsli.
US - How to pronounce simultaneously in American English
UK - How to pronounce simultaneously in British English
How do you spell simultaneously? Is it simultanously ?
A common misspelling of simultaneously is simultanously
Example sentences of the word simultaneously
Their fur is simultaneously thick and short.
Quotes containing the word simultaneously
1. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
2. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
3. Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.
- Osho, Everyday Osho: 365 Daily Meditations for the Here and Now