Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˌsaɪməlˈteɪniːəsli'] at the same instant.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- simultaneous (English)
- simultaneus (Latin)
Rhymes with Simultaneously
How do you pronounce simultaneously?
Pronounce simultaneously as ˌsaɪməlˈteɪniəsli.
US - How to pronounce simultaneously in American English
UK - How to pronounce simultaneously in British English
How do you spell simultaneously? Is it simultanously ?
A common misspelling of simultaneously is simultanously
Quotes about simultaneously
1. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
2. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
3. Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance.
- Osho, Everyday Osho: 365 Daily Meditations for the Here and Now