noun. ['ˈsaɪnɪŋ'] language expressed by visible hand gestures.
- finger spelling
- American sign language
- linguistic communication
- sign language
- artificial language
Rhymes with Signing
Sentences with signing
1. Noun, singular or mass
The clock officially begins at midnight following the official signing of the loan documents.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Golf courses must be selected at the time of signing up for the package.
Quotes about signing
1. I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.
- Virginia Woolf
2. Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own
3. Falling in love in a Christian way is to say,'I am excited about your future and I want to be part of getting you there. I'm signing up for the journey with you. Would you sign up for the journey to my true self with me? It's going to be hard but I want to get there.
- Timothy Keller