noun. ['ˈʃrɪŋkɪŋ'] process or result of becoming less or smaller.
Words that Rhyme with Shrinking
Example sentences of the word shrinking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
The dog will also hold his center of gravity back, as if shrinking away.
Quotes containing the word shrinking
1. Love is a process, either growing or shrinking, but never stagnant. My love for you was David, and now it is Goliath. Also, my love for you was Goliath, and now it is David.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. If the self-help books worked, it would be a shrinking industry not a growing one.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
noun. ['ˈʃrɪŋkɪŋ'] the act of becoming less.