adjective. ['ˈʃrɛdəd, ˈʃrɛdɪd'] prepared by cutting.
Rhymes with Shredded
Sentences with shredded
Gather the tea towel edges together, forming a bag with the shredded potatoes inside.
2. Verb, past tense
olive oil and shredded American, Swiss or mozzarella cheese to it.
3. Verb, past participle
Mulch around the plants with pine needles or shredded oak leaf mulch.
Quotes about shredded
1. It hardly matters why a library is destroyed: every banning, curtailment, shredding, plunder or loot gives rise (at least as a ghostly presence) to a louder, clearer, more durable library of the banned, looted, plundered, shredded or curtailed.
- Alberto Manguel, The Library at Night
2. …Our sunsets have been reduced to wavelengths and frequencies. The complexities of the universe have been shredded into mathematical equations. Even our self-worth as human beings has been destroyed.
- Dan Brown, Angels & Demons
3. How many fears came between us?Earthquakes, diseases, wars where hellrained smoldering pus from skies made of winged death.Horror tore this world asunder.While inside the bleeding smokeand beyond the shredded weeping fleshwe memorized tales of infinite good.--from The History Lesson
- Aberjhani, Elemental: The Power of Illuminated Love