adjective. ['ˈʃaʊtəd, ˈʃaʊtɪd'] in a vehement outcry.
Rhymes with Shouted
Sentences with shouted
1. Verb, past participle
Nemours states that kids who are shouted at can suffer damage to their self image.
2. Verb, past tense
The player who shouted “Ruckus” scores an additional five points.
Quotes about shouted
1. Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?""Yes.""You called her a liar?""Yes.""You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?""Yes.""Have a biscuit, Potter.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. He stepped back and threw his arms out."I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:"Rose is in redBut never in blueSharp as a thornFights like one too.
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
3. You can’t tell mewhat to do anymore, Travis! I don’t belong to you!”In the second it took him to turn and face me, hisexpression had contorted into anger. He stomped towardme, planting his hands on the bed and leaning into my face.“WELL I BELONG TO YOU!” The veins in his neckbulged as he shouted, and I met his glare, refusing to evenflinch. He looked at my lips, panting. “I belong to you.
- Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster