noun. ['ˈʃɔrtˌkət'] a route shorter than the usual one.
Rhymes with Shortcut
Sentences with shortcut
1. Verb, past tense
Press the "Control-Page Down" keyboard shortcut to switch from sheet to sheet moving from left to right.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Drag and drop the new shortcut from your desktop to your taskbar to pin it.
Quotes about shortcut
1. Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's truly about the game, and in some ways that's about life too.
- Michael Jordan
2. When we make love, I orgasm much sooner than her. That’s because I know a shortcut on my bicycle.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. [God] will not be used as a convenience. Men or nations who think they can revive the Faith in order to make a good society might just as well think they can use the stairs of heaven as a shortcut to the nearest chemist's shop.
- C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters