noun. ['ˈʃʊk'] a disassembled barrel; the parts packed for storage or shipment.
Rhymes with Shook
Sentences with shook
1. Verb, past tense
When that happened it completely shook my world, and I just lost myself.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Thread a thin shook through the hole, and fasten wire to each side to hang the feeder.
Quotes about shook
1. Jace shook his blond head in exasperation. "You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
2. Alec looked at her and shook his head. "How do you manage never to get mud on your clothes?"Isabelle shrugged philosophically. "I'm pure at heart. It repels the dirt.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
3. We are not going to die."Butters stared up at me, pale, his eyes terrified. "We're not?""No. And do you know why?"He shook his head. "Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die."I hauled on the shirt even harder. "And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and polka will never die.
- Jim Butcher, Dead Beat