noun. United States composer who promoted 20th century music (1896-1985).
- Roger Huntington Sessions
Words that Rhyme with Sessions
Example sentences of the word sessions
1. Noun, plural
You can vary the days if you wish but make sure you always alternate upper and lower sessions.
Quotes containing the word sessions
1. Hollowness: that I understand. I'm starting to believe that there isn't anything you can do to fix it. That's what I've taken from the therapy sessions: the holes in your life are permanent. You have to grow around them, like tree roots around concrete; you mold yourself through the gaps
- Paula Hawkins, The Girl on the Train
2. Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children.
- Walt Disney Company
3. Mindfulness, also called wise attention, helps us see what we’re adding to our experiences, not only during meditation sessions but also elsewhere.
- Sharon Salzberg, Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation