noun. ['ˈsɝːvəsəz, ˈsɝːvɪsɪz'] performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others.
Rhymes with Services
Sentences with services
1. Noun, plural
Coaching hours cannot be used to deliver any other services such as counseling or therapy.
Quotes about services
1. What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received; it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love.
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
2. I have a fetish for damsels in distress.”“Don’t be sexist.”“Not at all. My services are also available to gentlemen in distress. It’s an equal opportunity fetish.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
3. I asked for info, and he offered it for a price. Now I’m selling him my security services, and if he doesn’t pay me, I’m going to give him a karate lesson—for free.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE