Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈsɛpɝətli, ˈsɛprətli'] apart from others.
- on an individual basis
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- separate (English)
- separatus (Latin)
Rhymes with Separately
Sentences with separately
Run the socks separately, through the wash cycle as a small load.
Quotes about separately
1. I suppose, the natural outgrowth about writing about two friends, it becomes about their friendship, and the complexities of it, and the way personality plays off each other, and what they each like to do, separately and together.
- Alison McGhee
2. There's always another storm. It's the way the world works. Snowstorms, rainstorms, windstorms, sandstorms, and firestorms. Some are fierce and others are small. You have to deal with each one separately, but you need to keep an eye on whats brewing for tomorrow.
- Maria V. Snyder, Fire Study
3. That point in the sky where yellow meets blue, that’s a handshake I want to see at a #networking event. Sunglasses sold separately.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE