Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsɛnsɪŋ'] the perception that something has occurred or some state exists.
Rhymes with Sensing
Sentences with sensing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Apply a thin coat of kiln wash to the cone support and sensing rod.
Quotes about sensing
1. I am a hunter of beauty and I move slow and I keep the eyes wide, every fiber of every muscle sensing all wonder and this is the thrill of the hunt and I could be an expert on the life full, the beauty meat that lurks in every moment.I hunger to taste life.God.
- Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
2. there is one right thing for the student to do, that is, to develop the habit of weighing worths, of sensing the relative values of the facts that he meets.
- Frank Morton McMurry, How to Study and Teaching How to Study
noun. ['ˈsɛnsɪŋ'] becoming aware of something via the senses.
- sensory activity
- looking at