Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsɛndɪŋ'] the act of causing something to go (especially messages).
Rhymes with Sending
How do you pronounce sending?
Pronounce sending as ˈsɛndɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce sending in American English
UK - How to pronounce sending in British English
Sentences with sending
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Choose whether or not you want to use that address as your default sending address.
Quotes about sending
1. I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.
- Mother Teresa
2. Homework is not an option. My bed is sending out serious nap rays. I can't help myself. The fluffy pillows and warm comforter are more powerful than I am. I have no choice but to snuggle under the covers.
- Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak
3. America, you're sending girls a mixed message. On one hand, you're saying to have positive body image and love who we are; on the other, we're being marketed makeup and clothing that obviously turns us into someone different.
- Adora Svitak