Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsɛlɪŋ'] the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money.
Rhymes with Selling
Sentences with selling
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Also start selling your models on eBay to see how well they sell at prices you are considering.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Repossessed modular homes are typically sold at a much lower price than their original selling price.
A tall body means that buying or selling pressure was lopsided.
Quotes about selling
1. Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.
- Og Mandino
2. Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.
- Frank Zappa
3. Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.""Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,"Clary muttered."Selling them on what?"Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
adjective. selling in great numbers.