adjective. ['ˈsiːmɪŋ'] appearing as such but not necessarily so.
Rhymes with Seeming
Sentences with seeming
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Then your puppets appear on stage, seeming to glow and float through the air.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Poetry, in its seeming simplicity or ambiguity, is open to various interpretations.
A seeming strength of high-level code is its portability.
Quotes about seeming
1. It's quite difficult to write about female friendship without it seeming to be a very niche subject. It's a difficult balance.
- Samantha Harvey
2. I used to be neurotic. I didn't like myself very much. But somewhere in my mid-40s, my neuroses stopped seeming so important. I developed a sense of humor.
- Joanne Woodward
3. I care,"he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.
- Aimee Carter, The Goddess Test