Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈsiːkɪŋ'] an attempt to acquire or gain something.
Rhymes with Seeking
Sentences with seeking
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Start by finding out the full name of the person whose mug shot you're seeking.
Quotes about seeking
1. I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
- Audrey Hepburn
2. Whatever it is you're seeking won't come in the form you're expecting.
- Haruki Murakami
3. Francois Rabelais. He was a poet. And his last words were "I go to seek a Great Perhaps."That's why I'm going. So I don't have to wait until I die to start seeking a Great Perhaps.
- John Green, Looking for Alaska
noun. taking advantage of opportunities without regard for the consequences for others.
adjective. interested only in yourself.
noun. ['ˈsiːkɪŋ'] the act of searching for something.