Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈsɝːtʃɪŋ'] diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation.
Rhymes with Searching
Sentences with searching
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
While grammatically correct, it is not ideal if a student is searching for a good grade.
2. Noun, singular or mass
You can click the "See More" link at the bottom of the list to keep searching.
Quotes about searching
1. In my life I've learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we're all searching for. I haven't come across anyone who didn't become a better person through love.
- Marla Gibbs
2. The consuming desire of most human beings is deliberately to plant their whole life in the hands of some other person. I would describe this method of searching for happiness as immature. Development of character consists solely in moving toward self-sufficiency.
- Quentin Crisp
3. It's a lot easier to be lost than found. It's the reason we're always searching and rarely discovered--so many locks not enough keys.
- Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
noun. a penetrating examination of your own beliefs and motives.
adjective. ['ˈsɝːtʃɪŋ'] having keenness and forcefulness and penetration in thought, expression, or intellect.
adjective. ['ˈsɝːtʃɪŋ'] exploring thoroughly.