noun. ['ˈskruːɪŋ'] slang for sexual intercourse.
- sex act
- piece of tail
- carnal knowledge
- piece of ass
- sexual congress
- sexual relation
- roll in the hay
- sexual intercourse
Rhymes with Screwing
Sentences with screwing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Slide a washer onto the bolt before screwing on the nut to protect the wood from the nut.
Quotes about screwing
1. Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
- George Carlin
2. Basia coquum,"Simon said. "Or whatever their motto is.""It's 'Descensus Averno facilis est.' 'The descent into hell is easy,"said Alec. "You just said "Kiss the cook.""Dammit,"said Simon. "I knew Jace was screwing with me.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls
3. I’ll make Goyle do lines, it’ll kill him, he hates writing,” said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle’s low grunt and, screwing up his face in a look of pained concentration, mimed writing in midair. “I... must... not... look... like... a... baboon’s... backside.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix